Ali Edwards came up with the concept of “One Little Word” several years ago. One little word is just a word that will mean something to you in the coming year. A word that you want to keep in the forefront of life.
I have not done the One Little Word project in the past because lets face it most days I am not even sure what day it is!
But I was sitting here listening to a podcast and they were talking about what their words for the 2012 year are and mine just popped in my head….
I did not even realize this was my word, it choose me.
Here is why this will be my word for the year.
- I have curves I need to work on
- I can not enjoy my passion for scrapbooking if I am feeling unhealthy
- My scrubs were getting tight!
- I just feel better about myself when I look better
- I hope to improve my strength and endurance so I have do some mega-scrapping. I have 12 crop nights a year to train for
- I need to do this for myself
- I fall down less when my legs are stronger
How do I plan to accomplish these goals? By going to my local CURVES location at least 3 times a week. Yes I know I have had a membership in the past and blew it off but for some reason I am enjoying my time at Curves and I am starting to crave going.
(you know like when you NEED to go to a scrapbook store).
So my membership started in December and I have been going 3 to 4 times a week since then. I have only missed one week because I was sick. And because I am going when they open I can scrapbook all I want when I get home without feeling guilty.
So do you think that my local location will let me take photos of the gym so that I can scrapbook that part of my life? Stay Tuned.
Post a Comment