Well that did not take too long. I did an Google search for the measurements of the checkbook covers and being a blonde I started to laugh when I read to “use the clear checkbook cover for your template” Ok, now I am starting to feel stupid!
The colors are:
- Cocoa Cardstock (Basic color family)
- Crystal Blue Cardstock (Winter Cozy color family)
- Garden Green Cardstock (Autumn Garden color family)
- Hollyhock (Autumn Garden color family)
- Exclusive Inks Cocoa stamp pad
- Black embroidery thread
- “Diamond” Stickles
Kaela is standing behind me telling me that the hiking boot sticker does not match the Hollyhock or the Crystal Blue, but this is Mike’s checkbook cover and I did not want to go toooo girly. He wears hiking boots everyday and this just fit to me.
I have not placed the finished artwork into the cover yet because the stickles are still wet.
I think he will love it, and since tomorrow is 24 years since I started spending his money somehow this little gift is perfect for the 24th anniversary of our first date.
Post a Comment