I am so ready for Crop Night but I have to wait for March 23, 2013. It feels like forever since we were able to play together. Because I know we are going to be catching up and doing a ton of laughter I went ahead and pre-cut this mini card so all I have to do is some sanding and stamping but still feel like I am getting something done while spending time with gang.
These are tiny little cards that I found on the CTMH consultant side of the website that will be perfect for slipping into lunches or briefcases to let someone know you are thinking of them.
The sentiment that I love “Hello Tweety”.
You can also slip a couple into an overnight case to use as little thank you notes for a hostess.
Here is what I will be using:
Hello Tweety $9.95 B1420
Chantilly Paper Packet
Twilight Exclusive Inks® Stamp Pad
To create the card as shown, follow the helpful hints as outlined. For more detailed information on how to assemble the featured card, refer to the Wishes: Three in a Row™ pattern on page 41 of the Wishes Card Confidence Program®.
- Fold card base in half, with fold at left
- Sand edges of A
- Stamp sentiment and image with Twilight ink on C
- Assemble card according to pattern on page 41; for added dimension, use 3-D foam tape as desired
- Stamp birds image with Twilight ink along top of card
- Sponge edges of card base with Twilight ink
- Embellish with clear flower
I am going to have so much fun!