I know that I have not blogged this much this month but if it makes you feel any better – this is the first time I have even been in my scraproom since my last blog. It has been such a busy month!
I have a day planned for me on Thursday and have several projects planned that I want o tackle.
- journal 2012 photos and organize
- unpack this months personal order!
- get Christmas card supplies together for Crop Night (Saturday August 24)
- Start working on the last couple of card designs for the Craft Fair in October
- Order some photos to decorate the RV
Did you catch that I have not even had time to open my own personal order box this month? Maybe I have a fever?
Yes you read that right!
I am going to start working on my Christmas cards this month.
I will be using the :
Workshops On The Go® Frosted Card making Kit
($24.95 G1063) Here is a link to purchase your own ( Frosted Card Kit )
Sorry to make this post so short but it is time for me to get dressed for work.
See you on Thursday!