Now these supplies are what I consider important and your list may be different but without these my scrapbooking days would be very short.
1. Adhesive - Without Adhesive nothing will stick to your pages Your adhesive needs to hold heavy paper but be removable if you change your mind on placement. I would also recommend Glue Dots for holding embellishments such as buttons.
2. Solid Cardstock - If you are on a tight budget and have to choose, you can do so much with just cardstock! I also love to use it has a beautiful base for Pattern Paper or as we call it at CTMH (B&T paper or Level 2 Paper Packet)
3. Pattern Papers - or Level 2 Paper Packs (B&T for short) What a way to kick start the look of your layouts. These paper packs are what made me become a consultant. I love them!
4. Reflections™ Scrapbook Program - Do you think you are not “creative” or that your pages are “not good enough”. You WILL love this book. To me it like a cookbook of scrapbooking and my “go to” when my brain just will not put a layout together Each layout pattern comes complete with a shaded blueprint, detailed assembly instructions, companion layout guides, photo options, and creative techniques sure to make your memories come to life. You can get even more layouts by just rotating the layout pattern. Gotta Love That!
5. Trimmer - Trust me… do not try to cut your photos with scissors. Just buy a trimmer and get your cuts straight the first time.
6. Scissors - You will need (2) pairs of these. One pair will be for paper, smaller cuts, and embellishments and other pair will be just for ribbon. Do not use your paper scissors to cut ribbon because the paper will dull your scissors and shred your ribbons. In fact tie a string or a ribbon around your “ribbon scissors” so you so not get them confused. I have had to replace many pairs of scissors before I learned this trick.
7. Albums - You need somewhere to place all those pretty pages you are making.
There are many other supplies that Close To My Heart sells to make your pages stand out and be noticed but these are a few “go to” items. Do you have these supplies and still need help? Come to one of my Workshop Nights. With these kits we will learn new techniques and you will love your pages.
Post a Comment