Top 10 Reasons NOT to Have a Home Gathering
1) I despise getting things discounted and free. I’ve always paid full price for everything, and don’t see any reason to change now. $100 in free products? Who needs it?
2) My house is always immaculate, and inviting people over would force me to remove the plastic wrap from the furniture and let people eat food with crumbs. Not gonna happen, are you kidding me right now?
3) I’m so gifted in the crafting department, nobody needs to teach me nothin'. In fact, I should be standing up there teaching YOU my skills.
4) I have a perfectly good idea book from 2000 - why would I need a new one with today’s hottest techniques? I like my 90’s haircut too - get over it.
5) I like spending $5.00 and 30 minutes at the store buying one card that I don’t even like and I know will get thrown out in about 13 seconds. That’s time and money well-spent - why must you interfere?
6) I don’t like my friends, and don’t want to invite them over - they bug me. In fact, I don’t really like people in general, to be honest with you.
7) I don’t enjoy learning how to be creative or finding a stress-relieving hobby to do with my family. Life is supposed to be stressful, so please don’t take that away from me.
8) I want to spend every waking minute with my spouse and family, without any outside interests and activities. That way we can get sick of each other faster. Please leave me in my misery - AGAIN with the interfering!!
9) I have all the card and scrapbook page ideas I want and couldn’t possible use even one more. I’m pretty-much caught up on all of my scrapbooks, and I always have handmade cards at my fingertips. I have absolutely no need for you.
10) I couldn’t possibly take a night off from watching my favorite TV shows. Besides, I’d rather sit through all the fabulous commercials LIVE than fast forward them later.
So if this does not sound like you then we need to talk!
There are several ways to have a "gathering" now.
1. Traditional - everyone comes to your house for a great time with friends, food and paper.
2. Traditional but at my house - you are the hostess but I provide the location. This means you will have no home prep time (cleaning and such). Just bring friends and a few snacks and we have a party. I can host up to 6 ladies in my home.
3. Online Gathering or Facebook Party - I set up a party online (EZ Invite) and you invite all of your friends to place an online order during a certain time frame. This type of party works best for the super busy because the entire "gathering" is on line. Your guest order from the link we will provide. Their orders will ship directly to their homes. No fuss No muss.
If you would like more information or would like to book a party please contact me and let's get your party on the books.
I can not wait to put free products into your hands.
214-334-4657 (Cell & Text)